Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year! Hotel and Price Update for 2012!

I think it is not too late to wish happy new year to everyone! Selamat tahun baru 2012!

I am finally updating and promoting this site with the new list of affiliated hotels for legend worldwide and my new price list for them! I was waiting for the updated list of hotels to come out.

So please disregard the previous list and prices. The changes are due to new contract between legend worldwide and the affiliated hotels. Some hotels did not continue while new hotels get added. Some prices also got reviewed. Some hotels changed owners and even got new names!

Please keep note that my offer is based on the room entitlement that i have left form my membership with legend worldwide. At the start right now i have 7 nights (5 weekdays and 2 weekends) stay. Also again please note the minimum two nights per booking, only one room at a time and 3 weeks advanced booking.

Please follow this blog so that you won't miss the updates.. i'll keep posting how many nights of entitlement that i have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment