Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reminder for all who are interested.

Assalamualaikum and good day to all,

I have been receiving many requests for hotel or resort room booking for holidays, but some of them did not realize the limitations that I have. I believe i have mentioned them but perhaps I need to clarify again.

First of all many called asking to book a room by the end of the week or the next weekend. I need at least 3 weeks to make the booking. Also at certain times the hotel is already fully booked a month ahead. Especially    Lexis Port Dickson (what used to be Legend Water Chalet) So please plan ahead, and give me a call much-much earlier before your planned check in date.

Secondly, I've mentioned here and there but some probably missed it, I require minimum 2 nights per booking. This rule is laid out by my timeshare under Legend Worldwide Holidays.

Lastly (according to what comes to my mind right now..) please study the information of the room types at the official websites of the hotels you're interested in. I can't explain everything, I would certainly try, but the onus is on yourselves to check the details of the room that you intend to book. I don't want people blaming me if they find the rooms not to their expectations.

Ok, and finally (i guess it can come after lastly) thank you for your interests! Happy holidays!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi.....just to ask u which hotel or resort we as ur silver card holder can utillise our 7nights since grand season n legend cherating are close from 1st march.....n also what happen to u all ?????

    ReplyDelete